We are very excited to relaunch Learn to Skate and Academy Classes beginning May 1st! We are transitioning from our weekly-camp-format to a 4-week session format beginning the month of May. Registration opens Monday, April 26, 5pm PST. Space is very limited and will be issued on a first-come-first-serve basis.
May Class Info
- Learn to Skate
- Wednesdays - May 5, 12, 19 & 26
- Saturdays - May 1, 8, 22 & 29 (NO CLASS - May 15)
- Skating Academy
- Saturday - May 1, 8, 22 & 29 (NO CLASS - May 15)
- $80 for 4-week session
- Only $20 per class – including skate rental, ice time, group class, and practice time!
Learn to Skate:
- Snowplow Sam Levels 1-3 (Ages 3-5)
- Basic Levels 1-6 (Ages 6-15)
- Academy Prep (Completion of Basic 6 required)
- Adult Level 1 (Ages 16 & Up)
- Skating Academy Levels 1-2 (Completion of Academy Prep required)
- For the month of May, Skating Academy classes will follow a combined format (Skating Skills, Jumps, and Spins) for 40 minutes total instruction time (no practice – lesson the full time).
Health Declarations will need to be signed each day that the participants are on the ice taking part in programming
Please contact Skating Manager, Chris Pottenger, for more questions regarding level enrollment at email@example.com
For more information, contact:
Anaheim ICE Program Office
714.535.7465 ext. “0”
Anaheim ICE Skating Manager – Chris Pottenger
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang