FREESTYLE CAMP – DEFINITION & REQUIREMENTS
- ALL Freestyle Camp Sessions regardless of level are strictly for figure skating practice and figure skating lessons unless otherwise noted (e.g. Skating Skills).
- EACH FACILITY may have specific level requirements for their facility (Regular, Basic 4+, Open, Low, Medium, High).
- LTS practice passes are NOT valid on any type of Freestyle Camp/Session (Skating Skills, Open, Basic 4+, General, Leveled, etc.).
ScheduleView Freestyle Schedule
Join our Freestyle Contact List to be notified when schedules are available and updated!
Maximum number of skaters is 22 skaters on all levels of Freestyle Sessions.
- 1 hour session - $13
Basic Package (10) - $125
$12.50 per session
Bronze Package (25) - $306.25
$12.25 per session
Silver Package (50) - $600
$12 per session
Gold Package (75) - $881.25
$11.75 per session
Freestyle Session is a 1 hour session. Please note that 1 hour passes may only be used during 1 hour sessions. Each Freestyle Package is to be used by 1 skater only and they are not interchangeable.
You may redeem a Freestyle Session credit plus a $6 upsell charge to skate on a Freestyle Plus session, or a $4 upsell charge to skate on a Freestyle Flex session.
Anaheim ICE Freestyle Packages can be redeemed at The Rinks - Anaheim ICE, Lakewood ICE, Poway ICE, Westminster ICE, and Yorba Linda ICE. They may not be redeemed at Great Park ICE, as their pricing is different.
Open Freestyle Session Requirements:
Open to any level of skater. Hockey players may skate on these sessions so long as they have a lesson and have permission from the Skating Manager. Learn to Skate practice passes are NOT valid on this session or any type of Freestyle Session.
Freestyle Session (Basic 4 & Up) Requirements:
Learn to Skate USA Basic 4 level and higher. Singles Free Skating, Pairs, or Dance only. No rental skates or hockey skates allowed. Private lesson instructor strongly encouraged to promote safety and Freestyle Session etiquette.
Medium Freestyle (Single Loop & Up) Requirements:
Skaters must be able to land a Single Loop.
High Freestyle (Pre-Juvenile & Up) Requirements:
Skaters must be currently competing at the USFS Well Balanced Pre-Juvenile Free Skate level or higher AND be able to land a fully rotated Double Loop, Flip, or Lutz. Singles Free Skating only. No solo ice dance, ice dance teams, or pairs.
Rink Music Player
In order to play your music with the overhead sound system:
1. You must purchase a Rink Music key tag for $10 in the Program Office.
2. You must join as a member online at www.RinkMusic.com and upload your music online. This key tag and music will play at The Rinks and Great Park ICE with the same key tag and membership.
*Please note, you may not use your phone or CD to play music on a Freestyle Session. All music must be uploaded online.
Guest Coach Protocol
- Contact Skating Manager, Chris Pottenger, for approval at least 24 hours in advance
- Submit proof of:
- Coach Compliance (successfully passed background screen and completion of SafeSport Training)
- Verification of current coach liability insurance
- Certificate holder must list:
Ice Management, LLC
2101 E. Coast Hwy, Suite 300
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Attn: Zareen Morrison
- Certificate holder must list:
- Create an Account Here
- Pay $35 Daily Guest Coaching Fee BEFORE taking the ice (on the day you are teaching) or $130 The Rinks - Weekly Guest Coaching Fee* on Monday.
- Go into your Customer Account through Dash
- Scroll down to "Memberships"
- Click "Add Membership"
- "Guest Skating Coach (Anaheim)" - Add to Cart
- *The Rinks - Weekly Guest Coaching Fee Details:
- The Figure Skating Department's Weekly Guest Coaching Fee of $130 per week will cover from Monday to Sunday, regardless of the date and time of purchase
- This weekly fee should be paid on Mondays and paid before you begin teaching for the week
- This fee will be good for all The Rinks locations but NOT Great Park Ice
- All Guest Coaches must be pre-approved by the Skating Manager/Lead of appropriate facility to register for sessions and pay for pro fees
- If they are not able to process the payment, it is likely that they do NOT have the appropriate "membership key" required and should contact the Skating Manager/Lead for approval
- Please note that this is an INTERIM weekly payment option during the current pandemic and is subject to change or cease at any time
For more information, contact:
Anaheim ICE Program Office
714.535.7465 ext. “0”
Anaheim ICE Skating Manager – Chris Pottenger
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang