Welcome to the 2021 Rec League!
As we return to league play, we are introducing a shortened season and a Hybrid format as we welcome families back into our facilities. With the safety of all our guest and staff in the forefront, we will continue to ensure our rinks are clean, safe, and kept to the highest possible standards as we continue to follow state and county return to play guidelines.
The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. Our philosophy is to develop great people through hockey and build an environment that reflects fun, pride, team work, sportsmanship and integrity. Our program follows USA Hockey models for developing hockey skills and life lessons throughout the program.
Our youth programs are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and we are dedicated to age-specific skill development in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.
Lakewood & Westminster ICE
Anaheim & Yorba Linda ICE
Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
*By selecting your division - West, East or South - you will always practice at your home rink(s). Games may be played at all The Rinks & Great Park Ice facilities.*
2021 Hybrid Format
- Paid in Full - $315
- Two-payment Option - $355
- $177.50 due at registration
- $177.50 due June 11
- 2 age specific division skills clinics
- 2 team practices
- 4 games, one-hour, Cross-ice
- 4 games, one-hour, Full-ice
- USA Hockey Rules
- The Rinks staff coaching
Age Divisions Offered
*All 6U & 8U games will be cross-ice
2020-2021 USA Hockey Age Guidelines - Click Here
How to apply an account credit
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
- One parent/guardian may accompany minors into the facility for games
- Masks are required in the facility at all times
- For a full list of guidelines, visit the Return to Play page
The Rinks and Great Park Ice reserve the right to adjust program formats as needed to meet any Covid-19 state or county safety guidelines, rules, or laws to ensure the best and safest environment for our guests, families, and staff.
For more information, contact:
West (Lakewood ICE & Westminster ICE) - Vince Valles at firstname.lastname@example.org
East (Anaheim ICE & Yorba Linda ICE) - Jon Mainberger at email@example.com
South (Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena) - David Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poway (Poway ICE) - Dean Wilson at email@example.com