Welcome to the 2024 Winter Rec League!
The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. We offer an environment that promotes foundational growth appropriate to each specific age level. The philosophy of our program is to provide an alternative to play the game within our community and have fun while doing it. We want to provide an environment allowing participants to learn the fundamentals of hockey and engage in an active lifestyle. The focus of the recreation program is based on the principles of learning, respecting, and having fun while playing the game of hockey. Our goal is to deepen their understanding and passion for the sport.
Our youth programs are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and we are dedicated to age-specific skill development in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.
Lakewood & Westminster ICE
Anaheim, KHS & Yorba Linda ICE
Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
*By selecting your division - West, East, or South - you will always practice at your home rink(s). Our goal is to minimize travel and have games scheduled at your home rink. Depending on or number of teams and size of division games may be played at other The Rinks & Great Park Ice facilities. *
Winter Season Format
- Paid in Full - $615
- Three-payment Option - $655
- $327.50 due at registration
- $163.75 due March 11
- $163.75 due April 11
- 20 ice slots
- 6U & 8U - 10 games, 10 skill development sessions
- 10U-12U - 12 games, 8 skill development clinics
- 14U-17U - 14 games, 6 skill development clinics
- USA Hockey Rules
- The Rinks staff coaching
- 6U* - Birth years 2017-2018
- 8U* - Birth years 2015-2016
- 10U - Birth years 2013-2014
- 12U - Birth years 2011-2012
- 14U/17U - Birth years 2005-2010
*All 6U & 8U games will be modified 1/2 ice or cross-ice
All East Division Draft Skates will be held at The Rinks - Anaheim ICE
Saturday, February 3:
- 6/8U - 2:45p.m.
- 10U - 4:00 p.m.
- 12U - 5:15 p.m.
Sunday, February 4:
- 14/17U - 8:15 a.m.
- Full equipment is required to participate
- Neck protection is strongly encouraged & will be required for all youth programs beginning June 2024
- 2023-2024 USA Hockey membership is required for participation.
- To check your membership or re-register click here
- The Rinks ”Home & Away Jerseys & Socks” - Click here to order your jerseys & socks
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
The Rinks and Great Park Ice reserve the right to adjust program formats as needed to meet any Covid-19 state or county safety guidelines, rules, or laws to ensure the best and safest environment for our guests, families, and staff.
For more information, contact:
West (Lakewood ICE & Westminster ICE) - Vince Valles at email@example.com
East (Anaheim ICE & Yorba Linda ICE) - Jon Mainberger at firstname.lastname@example.org
South (Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena) - David Walker at email@example.com
Poway (Poway ICE) - Dean Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org