Get ready to blast-off into a whole new direction of excitement and experience. The Anaheim ICE 3v3 Youth Open Skate consists of 60-minute game times (two 25-minute, run time halves). The 3v3 games are played cross ice creating Fast-skating, quick-shooting, high-intensity, non-stop action!REGISTER HERE
What makes 3-on-3 fun & unique?
- 3-on-3 is a skills based game, played in tight spaces at a fast pace. Because of this, you quickly improve your skills to adapt to this fast pace. It increases puck handling, team play, transitions – offense to defense / defense to offense, positioning, time on the ice.
- 3-on-3 simultaneously gives players an intense workout with smaller spaces, quicker passes, more shots, more touches on the puck and ultimately more fun.
- All players are involved in the play making it more interesting for players even of different skill levels. Fewer players on the ice means more opportunities with and around the puck.
- Goalies are always in the play, more shots, movement and opportunities to play the puck.
League Format & Rules
- 36 skaters and 6 goalies max per session.
- We Maximize rosters of 6 players and 1 goalie
- Minimum of 3 skaters and a goalie to play a game.
- Players will sign up under a division and teams will be made per session prior to ice time
- All games cross-ice
- USA Hockey Rules
- No icing or offsides
- Penalty shots instead of 2-minute penalties
- Rink staff will be on hand to supervise and officiate
- $35 per player
- Registration is drop-in only
- Friday, May 6th
- Friday, May 13th
- Friday, May 20th
6:30pm – 7:30pm
2008 – 2011 All Levels
7:45pm – 8:45pm
2005 – 2011 AAA/AA
- Current USA Hockey membership required
- Click here to check your membership status or register for 21-22 season
- All players must adhere to all The Rinks check-in & safety policies
How to Apply an Account Credit
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
For more information, contact:
Anaheim ICE Program Office
714.535.7465 ext. “0”
Anaheim ICE Youth Hockey Coordinator – Carlos Rich
Anaheim ICE Hockey Manager – Jon Mainberger
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson