Day and Time
- Levels Basic 3 & Above
- Saturdays, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Levels Basic 2 & Below
- Saturdays, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- February 27
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
- March 27
Registration for all March Camps will open on Monday, March 1st at 5:00 p.m.
Camp Length - 60 minutes on ice
- 5 minutes - On Ice Warm Up / Off Ice Orientation (Beginners)
- 40 minutes - On Ice Class
- 15 minutes - Supervised Practice
Note: Groups will be divided by level and then age if possible.
- $32 per camp (includes skate rental if needed)
Age & Level: Camps are open to ages 6 & up
- Skaters must be able to properly fall down, stand up, march, and glide on their own to participate in a camp
- If you are not able to confidently complete the above skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson. To schedule a private lesson, please contact Skating Manager, Chris Pottenger
- Please note: Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own. Groups will be divided by skill level and age
- If your skater is below age 6, able to meet the above requirements, and would like to sign up, please contact Skating Manager, Chris Pottenger
Chris is a PSA Double Master Rated Coach in Free Skating and Moves in the Field and has coached skaters from their first steps on the ice through to National and International level competitions. As an athlete, he represented Team USA in international competitions for 6 years and graduated from the University of Delaware; Magna Cum Laude, balancing skating and studying.
PSA Senior Rating in Free Skating; PSA Certified Rating in Moves in the Field; USFS Junior Free Skating Test; USFS Gold Test Medalist in Moves in the Field; USFS Bronze Pattern Dance Test; USFS Novice Free Dance Test; USFS Regional Medalist; USFS Sectional Medalist; USFS National Championships Competitor; USFS Collegiate National Competitor; Principal Soloist Show Skater; USFS National Championships Coach; B.S. Degree in Physical Education, concentration Figure Skating Science
PSA Master Rating in Moves in the Field; PSA Certified Rating in Free Skating; PSA Registered Rating in Group Instruction; PSA Registered Rating in Figures; PSA Level 3 Ranking; USFS Junior Free Skating Test; USFS Junior Pairs Test; USFS Junior Figures Test; 4-time USFS Regional Medalist; 2-time USFS Sectional Medalist; USFS Regional Champion Coach, USFS Sectional Medalist Coach, USFS National Championships Coach, Coach of USFS National Champion in Juvenile Boys
If you would like to receive information on our learn to skate class program once we are able to restart classes, please join our LEARN TO SKATE INTEREST LIST.
For more information, contact:
Anaheim ICE Program Office
714.535.7465 ext. “0”
Anaheim ICE Skating Manager – Chris Pottenger
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang