*Schedule subject to change without notice. Please double check the website to confirm daily sessions.
Rink Music Player
In order to play your music with the overhead sound system:
1. You must purchase a Rink Music key tag for $10 in the Program Office.
2. You must either join as a member online at www.RinkMusic.com and upload your music online, or bring your music on a flash drive in MP3 format only, to the Skate Rental counter at the rink.
*Please note, you may not use your phone or CD to play music on a Freestyle Session. Employees will not accept an email with your music attached to upload to a key tag. All music must be uploaded online, or via flash drive in MP3 format only. Music brought via flash drive in MP3 format to the Skate Rental counter can only be added during an ice resurface; not during an active Freestyle Session.
- Freestyle Session: $13.00
- 1 hour session
- Freestyle Plus: $19.00
- 1.5 hour session, Monday-Friday only
- Public Flex: $13.00
- Half of a Freestyle Session plus Full or Partial Public Session
- Freestyle Flex: $17.00
- 1 hour Freestyle Session plus Full or Partial Public Session
*The Rinks Club Card Discount: $0.50 discount on all Freestyle Sessions
Freestyle Session Requirements:
Learn to Skate USA Basic 2 level and higher. Free Skating, Pairs, or Dance only. No rental skates allowed. Private lesson instructor strongly encouraged to promote safety and Freestyle Session etiquette.
Medium Level Freestyle Session Requirements:
Skaters must be able to land a Single Loop. Free Skating and Pairs only. No Solo Ice Dance. Restricted to 25 skaters maximum.
High Level Freestyle Session Requirements:
Skaters must be able to land a Single Axel. Free Skating and Pairs only. No Solo Ice Dance. Restricted to 25 skaters maximum.
For more information, contact:
Anaheim ICE Program Office
714.535.7465 ext. “0”
Anaheim ICE Skating Manager – Chris Pottenger
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang